Dr. Brodsky is a board-certified dermatologist and fellowship-trained Mohs micrographic and reconstructive surgeon and dermatologic oncologist. He has joined Clinic 5C for his cosmetic surgery fellowship to train under Dr. Cameron Chesnut, an innovator and leader in the field of dermatologic and cosmetic surgery.
Outside of his work as a dermatologic surgeon, Dr. Brodsky enjoys mountain biking, skiing, surfing, wakeboarding, exploring the outdoors, and spending time with his family and friends.
Background and education
Born in Long Beach, CA, Dr. Brodsky is a native of Southern California. He attended undergraduate school at the University of California Irvine, where he graduated with a BS in Biological Sciences and a BA in Anthropology. While there, he played collegiate rugby and graduated with numerous honors, including being named a Collegiate All-American Sevens Rugby player. After his time in undergraduate school, Dr. Brodsky attended medical school at the University of California Irvine School of Medicine, where he was inducted into the prestigious Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society.
His prestigious and extensive education includes:
- Undergraduate: City University of California Irvine
- Medical: University of California Irvine School of Medicine
- Internship: Presbyterian St. Luke’s / The Colorado Health Foundation in Denver, Colorado
- Residency: University of Colorado
- Mohs Micrographic & Reconstructive Surgery and Dermatologic Oncology Fellowship: The Ohio State University Medical Center in Columbus, Ohio
Certifications and Memberships
American Society for Dermatologic Surgery (ASDS)
Member of the American Academy of Dermatology (FAAD)
American College of Mohs Surgery
American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery